Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!



I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season! This year, my husband and I spent Christmas just the two of us and it was complete bliss. It was so refreshing to not have to drive hundreds of miles and then spend the entire time in somebody else's home. I'm sure that makes us sound rather antisocial, but we're grown ups now (kind of) and we wanted to spend our first Christmas as husband and wife doing what WE wanted to.

2012 was a very up and down year for me. I sadly lost a very dear Aunty and a precious friend whom I had known since I was 14 years old. Although the year was tinged with sadness, it also brought the most magical day of my life so far, when I got married to the light of my life.

I hope that whatever your hopes for 2013, this year brings you health, happiness and opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment