Friday, 7 December 2012

Primark backcombing brush







I have been on the lookout for a backcombing brush for some time now. I borrowed one from another MUA when I was working on a student film aaaaaaages ago and have been lusting after one for myself ever since.
As luck should have it, I was in Primark on the hunt for slippers (I’m hurtling towards middle age, OK?) at the beginning of this week and I came across this wee beauty. My eyes lit up and when I saw the measly £1 price tag, I knew it had to be mine.
I’ll be honest, I didn’t have great hopes for this brush but I was willing to take a chance because it was so cheap. Funnily enough, I love it! It’s brilliant for creating tons of volume and smoothing down the top layers of your hair after backcombing is a piece of cake.
I much prefer this to the pin tail comb I had been using and I wholeheartedly recommend this to those of you who live your life by the saying “The higher the hair, the closer to God”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment