Sunday, 4 November 2012

Recent Empties



I’m jumping on the bandwagon because I really love empties posts and videos. You know the drill, so let’s get stuck in!






Naked rescue intensive care Shampoo and Conditioner
I will be posting a thorough review of these products soon as they have become HG for me. SLS free shampoo is much kinder to my chemically treated hair and I have noticed a massive difference in the longevity of my colour since starting to use the shampoo. The conditioner is beautiful too and it treats my tresses to some TLC but without all the silicones. On top of all that, these products smell yummy!
Repurchase? I already have!


Etat Pur Zinc Gluconate
This is part of the pure actives range available from Etat Pur. Zinc Gluconate is supposed to address spots, blemishes and rebalance sebum secretion. I purchased this because I suffer with a lot of hormonal acne on my chin and this stuff has sorted my face right out. My chin area used to be very congested and often very spotty. Using this twice a day for a few weeks has done wonders for my skin. After about 3 weeks of using it I found that I didn’t need to apply it every day, only when I felt like I might be about to break out again. The real beauty of this product, however, is that it didn’t cause any irritation whatsoever on my sensitive skin.
Repurchase? Yes! I think I’ll always want to have a bottle of this on hand in future!


Aquolina Pink Sugar EDT
A very lovely lady in the states picked up a bottle of this for me as it can be quite hard to source for a reasonable price in the UK. It's a shame, because this is one of my favourite scents, and certainly my favourite non indie scent. It is nauseatingly sweet but with a very subtle tartness that prevents it from being headache inducing. This is definitely not a grown up, empowered scent, but it's lovely nonetheless. 
Repurchase? Yes, if I can get my hands on some for a decent price.


Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry shower gel
I do love Original Source products and this shower gel was pleasant enough but the scent (which smells very much like milkshake) wasn't anything special and I didn't feel like it did anything that a supermarket own brand shower gel couldn't do.
Repurchase? No.


Bath and BodyWorks Vanilla Berry Sorbet Pocket Bac
I like to keep a mini hand sanitiser in my handbag at all times, and B+BW pocket bacs are my sanitiser of choice. I find many berry scents to be a bit too acidic so I was quite surprised by how much I fell in love with this. Again, these can be quite hard to get hold of in the UK and the prices on ebay are ridiculous, BUT if you have a friend in the US I recommend you ask if they could pick a few up for you.
Repurchase? Yep, always!


Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive lip balm
I have a slight obsession with Rose scented products of late, so when I saw this was a magazine freebie a couple of months ago, I snapped it up! This smells delicious and the balm did a decent job of keeping my lips hydrated, but I've recently discovered Carmex (I know, I'm VERY late to the party) and I feel that it does a far better job at a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment