Friday, 2 November 2012

FATshion Friday - A very pink OOTD

Happy Friday, my lovelies! 

I hope that you're all gearing up for a fun weekend......

Unfortunately, we couldn't get a full length picture of this outfit in which I wasn't scowling, but you get to see my beautiful winter coat and my fabulous purple lip.




The coat is from Very - if you plan on purchasing this I would definitely recommend sizing up as it's a tight fit.

The dress is from Tesco but was purchased at the beginning of the year - sorry.

My glorious purple pout is courtesy of OCC Beladonna lip tar. I am absolutely obsessed with it and if you love purple lips you really need to get your hands on this pronto!

On the rest of my face I'm wearing my usual Revlon colourstay/Illamasqua rich liquid foundation mix, Illamasqua Morale blush, Sugarpill flamepoint on my eyebrows, MUA pearl eye shadow (01) and a quick flick of Eyeko purple liquid liner.



Oh, and here is a picture of my lovely new bag which I bought from Primark last week. It's quite large, but that suits me fine as I carry all sorts of crap about with me.

That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment