Friday, 9 November 2012

FATshion Friday - OOTD

Today's outfit features not only my epic badunkadunk, but also lots of clothes I bought aaaaages ago that are no longer available in the shops, thus possibly causing much frustration. Don't hate, on either of those counts.....



Keep reading for more pictures and a breakdown.....






Pencil skirt - Primark (in April, sorry!)
Fox tunic /dress -Primark (last year)
Cardigan - Tesco
Tights - Tesco
Shoes - Ebay
Bag - Primark
Scowl - model's own

I know, I have a face like a smacked arse in these pictures, but they show my outfit really well so yeah. Out of the outfits I've been wearing recently, this is one of my favourites. I love the combination of colours, especially against my hair. The jersey pencil skirt is also one of the most comfortable items of clothing I own, and I love a fat bird in a pencil skirt (even when the fat bird is me).



I tried doing a smoky green eye today but unfortunately when we went out to take pictures it was really windy and my eyes began watering and it ruined everything. Ahhh well.


1 comment:

  1. I love an arse in a pencil skirt, I really really do. Also love the phrase 'face like a smacked arse', also love the colour scheme and lippy.

    ReplyDelete