Thursday, 15 November 2012

A bright FOTD - Sugarpill and Geek chic cosmetics

Last night, I felt the urge to put all the Sugarpill on mah face. I've been favouring more muted make-up looks recently and I felt the need to inject some colour back into my life. 

I love every single Sugarpill product I own, and if I want to feel bright and sparkly, I tend to reach for one of their pressed or loose shadows.

If you're in the UK, you can purchase Sugarpill from love make-up and cocktail cosmetics.

I must also comment on my lipstick which can be purchased here. This is the first time I've used my little pwny from Geek chic and I'm absolutely in love with it! The colour is really unusual but still flattering and the formula is incredibly moisturising. 

FACE
Revlon Colourstay Ivory
Illamasqua rich liquid 105
MAC MSFN Light
La Femme Taupe eye shadow (contour)
Sugarpill Lumi (highlight)
Sugarpill Dollipop as blush

EYES
MUA primer
Sugarpill Darling
Sugarpill Goldilux
Sugarpill poison plum
Sugarpill dollipop
Revlon vintage lace (brow bone highlight)
Collection 2000 big fake mascara
UD Perversion liquid liner
Rimmel nude eye kohl (waterline)
Illamasqua brow cake "Stark"

LIPS
Geek chic cosmetics my little pwny joystick

What make-up lifts your spirits? 

No comments:

Post a Comment