Friday, 26 October 2012

FATshion Fridays - OOTD and FOTD!

Welcome to a new feature on my blog - FATshion Fridays. Every Friday, I will be posting something to do with fat fashion, be it an outfit of the day, my tips on shopping for clothes for fatties, profiles of other fat bloggers or anything else which comes to mind. Without further delay, here is my very first OOTD.....



Dress - Primark
Cardigan - Primark
Trainers - Primark
Leggings - La Redoute
Bag - Matalan

Yesterday, my husband and I went for a walk in the park near to where we live. It was a picturesque Autumn day and I wanted to wear something bright and fun.

I know that almost everybody in the world owns this Primark dog dress, but I adore it and I have worn it so many times since buying it. It's fun without being over the top and it fits beautifully. I often have difficulty with dresses because of the proportions of my body but this is perfect.





I've been wearing a lot of vampy lip colours recently and yesterday was no exception. This lipstick is by Accessorize and the colour is "Passionate".

Keep reading for a list of products used......



FACE
Illamasqua rich liquid foundation 105
Revlon colourstay foundation Ivory
MAC MSFN Light
La femme taupe eye shadow (contour)
Sleek Fenberry blush

EYES
MUA eye primer
MUA Undressed palette
Avon supershock plum eyeliner pencil
Collection 2000 Big fake mascara
Illamasqua Glister precision liner (lower lashline)

BROWS
Sugarpill Flamepoint pressed shadow
Vivo brow kit

LIPS
Accessorize lipstick "Passionate"

1 comment:

  1. Looking gorgeousss! Your hair colour is amazing!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete