Friday, 15 June 2012

I'm back and I'm married!!!

It feels rather odd returning to my blog after such a long break, but god, it feels good! As I'm sure you gathered, life became incredibly busy and the added stresses of planning a wedding and studying for an MA meant that blogging had to take a back seat. I never expected to be away for quite so long, but I feel rested and excited to share my make-up related musings with you once more.

 As you can probably tell from the title of this post, I am now a married woman. Hubby and I got hitched on the 28th of April and we couldn't have wished for a more perfect day. The weather was quite frankly, horrendous, but I was so loved up and happy that I hardly noticed. I won't bore you with all the details or lots of photos, but here is one of my favourites from the big day......... In other news, I have lots of plans for this blog. Over the coming weeks and months I will be working to improve the overall look of notamakeupsnob and attempting to make it a bit more user friendly in terms of tags etc.

 If you have any suggestions as to features etc that you would like me to add, please let me know :) I have lots of posts lined up for the coming week, so here is a hint at what you can expect.....

 *An in depth review of Make-up geek eyeshadows
 *My hair "journey" and reviews of some of the products I swear by
*LOTS of FOTD posts
*Reviews of Femme Fatale cosmetics, Geek chic and Beauty from the earth
*Best of British budget buys

 All that and a whole lot more! I'm also planning a few more serious posts to address issues such as homophobia, transphobia and body shaming within the beauty blogging community. In summary, I will be dedicating far more time and energy to my blog than I ever have before and I'm really looking forward to re-engaging with my wonderful readers.

Oh, and for those of you with a bit of money burning a hole in your pocket, I'll be posting a blog sale on Sunday, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks again for sticking with me, and here's to a very sparkly future!

No comments:

Post a Comment