Sunday, 8 January 2012

FOTD dump + (a very late) Happy New Year from notamakeupsnob!

Hello!

Goodness me,it's been a very long time since I posted! For that, I apologise. The weeks building up to Christmas were extremely stressful - various family members became ill (my grandma was diagnosed with cancer and had to have a hysterectomy a couple of days before Christmas)and I had a tricky assignment to finish for my MA (I managed to achieve a distinction, go me!). All this on top of the usual stresses that come with that time of the year. Mr notamakeupsnob and I usually spend Christmas day together, just us, and then visit our families for a few days after. This year, we went up to Yorkshire on the 21st, and stayed for 8 days before driving down to the midlands to visit the Mr's folks. Whilst I did enjoy spending time with my family (and the Mr's, to a point!)it was a very stressful Christmas.

How was your Christmas? Did you do anything exciting to celebrate the start of 2012? I am unashamed to say that I was tucked up in bed by about half ten :P

I have lots of hopes for 2012, but I am most excited about getting married. The big day is the 28th of April, and I am so excited to make a commitment to my soul-mate. I plan on maybe doing a few wedding themed posts..........would any of you be interested in that kind of stuff?

I also hope to post much more frequently in 2012, although I'll probably wind up posting in fits and bursts, like I always do!

Please let me know if you have any requests for future posts, especially if there is a particular look you would like to see me recreate :)

Right, I will leave you with some FOTD pics Mr notamakeupsnob found lurking on his computer yesterday. I'm afraid I can't remember the products I used for any of these, but here they are all the same............











No comments:

Post a Comment