Monday, 21 November 2011

Product Raves - Revlon Colorstay

Today’s rave is on my favourite foundation – Revlon Colorstay.



This costs around £12.50 and is available at Boots, Superdrug etc.

I LOVE this foundation. It provides medium to full coverage without looking mask like, it’s available in formulations for both dry and oily skin and the finish is flawless.

To compare it to another foundation, I’d say the coverage and formula is pretty similar to MAC studio fix fluid. However, Colorstay is more affordable, the pale shades run less orange and I’ve heard of far fewer cases of people breaking out from this foundation.

The range of shades available in the UK at the moment isn’t going to suit everyone, and I really hope they extend the range in future. Luckily, “Ivory” is pretty much a perfect match for my skin.

I stipple this on using my E.L.F studio flat top powder brush and work in layers depending on how much coverage I want. Please note that this product does dry pretty quickly, so you need to work fast. Other than that, this is HG for me.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment