Tuesday, 22 November 2011

FOTD - Feeling blue

I'm not particularly happy with how this turned out, but I wanted to post it anyway because I've not posted many blue looks. I'm getting back into blue shadows after quite a long time not wearing them, I guess I'll just have to keep practising!



Keep reading for another picture + product list!




FACE
Revlon colorstay "Ivory"
Illamasqua under eye concealer
MAC MSF natural "light"
Sue Moxley Shimmer brick "Golden Rose"

EYES
UDPP
Cargo Boogie Nights pencil "Aqua" as a base all over lid
MAC Deep Truth
MAC Parrot
MAC Motif
MAC Shroom
Illamasqua medium pencil "Sophie"
MAC Blacktrack
Darling Girl glitter glue
Aromaleigh cosmetic glitter "Endless deep"
Collection 2000 Big Fake mascara
28 neutral palette (red/brown shadow) to fill in brows

LIPS
MAC lipstick"Angel"
Collection 2000 Hotlights lip gloss "Star"

No comments:

Post a Comment