Sunday, 2 October 2011

FOTD Sugarpill Goldilux



I make no secret of the fact that Sugarpill's Goldilux is my all time favourite gold eye shadow. Nothing I have ever tried comes close to the beautiful, gold foil effect you can achieve with this shadow. Some people recommend using it wet, but I honestly think it looks just as good dry, on top of a primer. I pack this on with my E.L.F. Studio eye shadow C brush, and I never have problems with fallout. If you love gold, I promise that you will not be disappointed.

Product list and another picture under the jump!




Please excuse my hair in these pictures - it's been misbehaving lately and looks incredibly fluffy no matter what I do!

FACE
Revlon photo ready foundation
Illamasqua under eye concealer
MAC Studio fix powder
Sleek Pomegranate blush

EYES
UDPP
Sugarpill Goldilux
The Balm Feisty Felicia (from the Shady Lady volume 2 palette)
Yaby Fairy Princess
Yaby Sakura
MAC Studio fix powder on brow bone
UD Perversion liquid liner
Collection 2000 Big Fake mascara
Sugarpill Poison Plum to fill in brows

LIPS
MAC Subculture lip liner
MAC Angel lipstick
Collection 2000 Star Hot Lights lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment