Thursday, 22 September 2011

Recent favourites

I've been really slack with monthly favourite posts, but here are a few products I have been loving recently!





1. Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream (13 bright beige)
OK, so there has been a lot of hype surrounding BB creams, and I’m pretty late at jumping on the bandwagon, but boy, am I glad I did! I am completely in love with this product! It’s a rich, moisturising cream which provides full coverage (even when I have a spotty day, I don’t need concealer) and offers lots of extra skincare benefits. I use this in place of my foundation and I honestly can’t imagine using anything else from now on. 13 is the lightest shade available in this product, and it matches my very fair, neutral-warm skin perfectly. This is a wonderful product, and great value at an average price of £10 on e-bay.

2. Darling Girl colour shifting liquid kisses “Audrey”
This is a beautiful pink lip gloss with green sparkles. Now, I know what you’re thinking – green sparkles? Just trust me when I tell you that this is my go to “My lips but better” lip product. It’s a gorgeous, natural pink which shimmers with green shift when it catches the light. I also love the texture of this lip product – it almost feels like silk on your lips, with none of that nasty stickiness you get with a lot of lip glosses.

3. Boots No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth cleanser
I picked this up last time Boots were giving out the £5 No7 vouchers, and I’m so glad I did. This is a lovely, creamy cleanser which gets rid of all my make-up with a minimal amount of effort. This is no easy feat, as I often wear quite dramatic make-up and LOTS of mascara. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and very soft. It also lasts forever, which is another bonus!

4. Eyeko graffiti eyeliner pen in purple
This is, without a doubt, the best liner I have found for creating winged eyeliner. It is so easy to control and lasts all day on my oily lids. If you struggle with winged liner, I wholeheartedly suggest you pick one of these babies up. I love the purple shade as a bit of a change from black.

5. Good Things Face The Day moisturiser
Ok, you’ve caught me out. This range is designed specifically with young skin in mind, and I am not young. I picked this up in Sainsburys as the entire range was half price, and it has become my daily moisturiser. It is a very light consistency and absorbs fairly quickly, so I wouldn’t recommend this if you have very dry skin, or to use at night. Otherwise, it does a fab job and smells absolutely bloody delicious at the same time! Did I mention that it has superfruit extracts, UV filters, AND it’s suitable for vegetarians and vegans?

6. Accessorize Bronzing Block shade 3
This is the most perfect coral blush I have ever found. This blush isn’t too shimmery, it’s very pigmented and appears to make my face light up. I must warn you that you need to use a light hand with this bad boy, as it really is VERY pigmented. I like to apply it with my trusty E.L.F. Studio stipple brush for a beautiful, peachy glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment