Wednesday, 7 September 2011

A little bit of housekeeping......

Sorry for the text only post, but I wanted to say a few things and let you know what is coming up soon on notamakeupsnob..........

Hello to my new followers!
I never really imagined that anybody would read my blog, so to have 83 followers on Google Friend Connect is amazing! I genuinely appreciate each and every one of you, and your comments and support inspire me to work harder to make my blog better. I will be hosting a give away when I reach 100 followers, so stay tuned for details!

You've got mail
I now have an e-mail address set up just for my blog. If you have any suggestions for future posts, or just want to say hello, please feel free to drop me a line at notamakeupsnob@gmail.com

Comments
I'm ashamed to admit that I am terrible at keeping up with comments. For this, I apologise profusely. Over the next week or so, I will be setting up Disqus on my blog, so that I can respond directly to individual comments. Please don't ever assume that I don't read and appreciate your comments, because I read every single one. I'm just a very disorganised, forgetful person!

Reviews
After making a fair bit on e-bay selling various bits and bobs, I went on a bit of a buying spree. Luckily, this means I have lots of indie reviews in store for you. I'm waiting on a few orders at the moment, but as soon as my postman delivers all my goodies, I will be reviewing the following companies....

Darling Girl
Detrivore
Black Rose Minerals
Evil Shades
Kiss My Sass
The Chequered Lily (Etsy)
Spectrum Cosmetics (Etsy)

Before you say it, no, I am not made of money. But there have been some AMAZING sales on recently, and like I said, E-bay has been very kind to me of late ;)

Upcoming Posts
As well as the reviews mentioned above, I also have the following posts lined up .........

August favourites (late, I know!)
My top four lip combos
A "What's in my bag" post
A mixed up pin-up girl look
Lots of FOTD's
Amazing blogs you should check out
Two looks using the MUA Pro Heaven and Earth Palette
Two looks using the MUA Pro Dusk til Dawn Palette

I am also working on a collaborative series with the gorgeous Amii of Of Steel and Lace. We're still ironing out the details at the moment, but it's going to be lots of fun, I'm sure. In the meantime, go and check out her fab blog, especially if you're of the alternative persuasion.

Right, I think that's pretty much everything! I have a lot of "real life" stuff coming up, including a visit from my Ma and Pa, and starting an MA in Childhood and Youth! Don't worry if I'm a bit quieter than usual, I'll just be trying to slot everything into a new routine. I'll be scheduling plenty of posts so my blog won't turn into a ghost town.

Hope you're all well!

2 comments:

  1. you have so many exciting things coming up, I especially can't wait for the Indie reviews! xx

    ReplyDelete