Saturday, 3 September 2011

Sleek Saturday - Monaco Palette

I’m very excited to be participating in Liloo’s Sleek Saturday for the first time! Head on over to Le petit jardin de liloo to see who else is involved this week.



For my first Sleek Saturday, I decided to use the Monaco palette. As a hardened make-up junkie, I am quite ashamed to admit that I swatched this palette and then never even looked at it again until now. Luckily, I have now found that I actually really like the palette, and have several looks in mind for the future. The matte shades in this palette are really fab – buttery smooth and very pigmented. This is quite unusual for mattes, as they are notoriously difficult to blend, but not so with this palette!
For a full list of products used and another picture, read on…




FACE
Missha M Perfect cover BB cream 13
MAC studio fix powder NC15 (lightly dusted on the t-zone)
NYX Tea rose cream blush

EYES
UDPP
NYX Jumbo eye pencil over entire lid
Sleek Monaco palette – Bamboo, Summer Breeze, Aquamarine, Midnight Garden and Humming Bird.
Urban Decay Perversion liquid liner
Collection 2000 Big Fake mascara
Sugarpill Poison Plum pressed shadow to fill in brows

LIPS
E.L.F. Natural Nymph mineral lipstick
NYX Whipped round lip gloss

6 comments:

  1. Beauuuuutiful :)
    Love
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I'd never even heard of the Monaco palette - shows how many Sleek have released now! Super jealous of your placement and blending skills. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous!!! blown away. this blue on blue is spot on. I *need* to try this. So far I have failed any blue look I've tried and I can't wait to see if this would suit me xx Thank you so much for joining me this week. Unfortunately I am having a break from sleek saturday for a while: I've run out of palettes to use and I am quite worn out by it all frankly haha but missy_ellie_uk (@missy_ellie_uk)is continuing the series, so you might want to do something with her? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your super funky purple brows!! Soo happy u've inspired me to try somethin new! =)
    ♥ Sukanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove that crease colour. And I love your hair colour even more *_________*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice- blue eyeshadow is not a look that I like for myself, but I always admire it on others!

    ReplyDelete