Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Sugarpill and High Voltage FOTD



Just a quick FOTD today! This was meant to be posted over the weekend, but the fella and I have been very busy!
Another picture and a list of products after the jump…..





FACE
Revlon photoready “Vanilla”
Illamasqua concealer 115
MAC studio fix powder foundation NC15 (dusted very lightly on t-zone)
Hot pink blush from 42 doublestack shimmer palette

EYES
UDPP
NYX jumbo eye pencil “Milk”
High voltage “Detroit rock city” all over lid
Sugarpill “Poison plum” in crease and to fill in brows
Yaby “Funky plum” just above crease
Sugarpill “Lumi” to highlight brow bone and patted across the entire eye to give a bit of shimmer.
Sugarpill “Afterparty” to line lower lash line
Urban Decay “Perversion” liquid liner
Collection 2000 Big Fake mascara
MAC reflects blue glitter on inner corner and lower lash line (this didn’t show up in the pictures but looked lovely in the flesh)

LIPS
E.L.F. “Natural nymph” mineral lipstick.

6 comments:

  1. Cute, I wish I could rock a coloured brow more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! it is so colorful and fun! i also love the elf lipstick- i have been looking for a good nude lip, and this one might just fit the bill! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so pretty! I love all the colors you're wearing (including the hair!), it all flows so perfectly. Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn - thanks, hon! I love coloured brows, I just feel odd if I have coloured hair and brown brows. I know I'm in the minority, though! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leigh - thanks, sweetheart! I really recommend all the E.L.F. mineral lipsticks, but particularly that shade. It's a gorgeous but wearable nude :)

    Mandy - Thank you so much, hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloured eyebrows, and how they go so well with your haircolour! Wish I could pull off colours like this xx

    ReplyDelete