Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Normal posting will resume shortly......

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I have a few posts written up and ready to go. I've not posted them today because it just doesn't seem appropriate with all the rioting. I don't want people to feel as though I am trivialising the current situation by posting about make-up. I am absolutely heartbroken for the people who have been affected by this absolutely inexcusable behaviour.

I will start posting again when it feels right. I know the world should not come to an end because of these people, we can't let them win. I also know that maybe some people are in need of some frivolous light relief. Today just didn't feel like the right day.

In the meantime, please stay safe and look after each other.

I hope tomorrow brings a brighter day for the people of Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment