Thursday, 4 August 2011

High Voltage Cosmetics

This is the first of these posts I have had to publish, and I hope it will also be the last.

Although I personally experienced no problems ordering from High Voltage cosmetics, it has been brought to my attention that a substantial amount of people have experienced problems.

In light of this information, I feel it would be irresponsible of me to continue to support and recommend this company.

I have disabled comments on this post and I respectfully ask that you take discussion of this subject elsewhere as I do not wish to be involved in any sort of drama.

If you are one of the people affected by poor customer service on behalf of HV, a facebook group has been started here so you can discuss any issues with people in the same situation.

I will continue to wholeheartedly support the indie cosmetics community and I hope that stories like this don't put people off ordering from the numerous reputable companies out there.