Friday, 10 June 2011

Favourite products from the month of May 2011




Revlon Photoready
This is my favourite foundation at the moment. It’s a product you either love or hate, but I most definitely love it. It gives me just the right amount of coverage, the shade “vanilla” is a great match for me and I love the way it feels on my skin.

NYX Jumbo Pencil “Milk"
I’ve been using this as an eyeshadow base when I do bright looks. I always apply it over UDPP and haven’t had a problem with creasing yet. It’s great for making colours really pop and it’s very inexpensive.


High Voltage shadows in “Detroit rock city” and “Midnight desire”
I urge you to check out High Voltage. Not only are the products great quality, but Jasmine (the owner) is an absolute sweetheart.

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Poundation
This is the best powder foundation I’ve used. I love using it when I only have a couple of minutes to get ready but I want to even out my skin-tone. The coverage is great but doesn’t look cakey.
Gosh long lasting brow pen “wheat” – this is without a doubt my best buy over the last month. It’s so easy to use and I love the precision it gives. It used to take me a good five minutes to perfect my brows but now I can manage it in a fraction of that time.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Agent Flawless Finishing Crème
It’s a bit of a mouthful, but it’s a wonderful product! I don’t use a lot of products on my hair at the moment, but I use a small blob of this after straightening to smooth split ends and deal with flyaway/frizzy bits. It smells lush, too!

Posh Brats perfume oils “Dark Night” and “Maple Sugar Bucket”
Posh Brats is a UK e-tailer selling all things bath and body related. Maybe I’m weird, but I don’t like smelling of mainstream perfumes that everybody has. I’d prefer something a little more unique. For that reason, I love BPAL, but can’t always be bothered to wait/afford to part with the cash. I’ve found Posh Brat’s perfumes to be excellent quality and they stock some really interesting scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment