Friday, 17 June 2011

An apology and a FOTD



Hey guys! First of all, I'd like to say hello *waves* and a massive thank you to my 12 followers! There may only be a few of you but I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think so far/what you would like to see in the future.

Secondly, I just wanted to say sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a very busy week for me and an ongoing health condition has been making me feel pretty lousy. However, I'll be adding more posts over the coming days, so keep your eyes peeled.

Here is a FOTD from a couple of days ago. Product list after the jump :)





FACE
17 Photo flawless skin primer
Revlon photoready "Vanilla"
Very light dusting of MAC studio fix powder plus foundation across forehead and nose
Sue Boxley bronze pot "Bali"

EYES
UDPP
NYX jumbo pencil "Milk"
MAC e/s "motif", "dear cupcake" and "passionate"
Sugarpill e/s "Poison plum" on lower lashline
Lancome artliner "noir"
Collection 2000 Big Fake mascara "Ultra black"
Cheap false lashes from e-bay
Gosh eyebrow pen "Wheat"

LIPS
Eyeko glossy lip pen "Hot lips"

10 comments:

  1. aww you're welcome! =) And great FOTD, girl.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!Hey will you check out mine? If you follow I will return the favor! Thanks to much:)
    http://beautybarbie16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love your pink hair!! & your makeup is awesome :)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS!
    The fake eyelashes are amazing.
    Do you buy them in the strip of 10?
    Could you tell me the sellers ID because i definitely want these lashes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I stumbled upon your blog quite by chance, and am absolutely loving your FOTDs! Great job with the blog, looking forward to the next update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderfull....i love your hair so much! and your makeup! good job :) Now,i deciding i'll your follower (sorry my english,i'm hungarian) and please check out my blog:
    http://smaragdplum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That makeup look goes perfectly with your hair! You look lovely! I adore your blog by the way and will definitly come back to read more of your posts! I wish you lots of luck with it.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lip colour is *perfect* on you! The lashes are super cute, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair color is so hot! I miss my hair being pink now hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie - thank you m'dear!

    Makeupbyhannah - they were indeed in a set of ten! I'm afraid they were purchased quite some time ago so I can't seem to find the seller, but if you search ebay for fake lashes there are loads of options :)

    Musicalhouses - wow, thank you so much *blush* I really enjoy your blog too! I'm sorry updates have been a bit scant. I'm hoping to really throw myself into blogging this month :)

    Mich - your english is just fine :) Checking out your blog right now! x

    Voe - thank you so much for the encouraging words :) I really love your blog! Especially the post on misleading cosmetics ads - very interesting!

    Robyn - thank you! It's one of my fave lip products at the mo :)

    M.W. - thanks, babe! It's a kind of magenta colour at the moment but I'm dying it purple again soon :)

    ReplyDelete